Search This Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Beanies! Beanies! Beanies!


I am all about the beanies lately. I have been making them pretty much nonstop. Ever since I studied a YouTube video on how to do it, crocheting beanies is my new favorite project. 
Beanies are a great project to take with you when you have to do things like wait at the doctor's office because they are small enough to stash in your bag. 

This is the tutorial that taught me how to make the basic beanie. It can be adjusted to any size, from a newborn baby up to an adult! I have used another tutorial from this Youtube channel, bobwilson123, as well. Clare is a great teacher and I just love her accent! She also has a website that is all about crochet and it can be found here.





These are a couple of pictures of the last beanie that I finished up yesterday. This beanie was made with Red Heart Super Saver and a 6mm hook.











No comments:

Post a Comment